Quote may also be part of the Deal. Creating quotations and orders is not mandatory in the CRM. But if you need to send your customers an offer or an order in pdf, click it and export it in a few seconds :)
- In the Store menu, choose Deals
- Select the Deal to which you want to link the quote / order. Alternatively, create a new deal (you cannot create a quote without creating a Deal).
- In the Dealdetail, click the Add record - Quotebutton.
- All data contained in the business case are copied to the offer. If necessary, edit the data in the form and save everything.
- Confirm or decline to turn on business case sync. For more information on how synchronisation works, see the Deal with the quote synchronisation help.
- You can export the created offer or order using the Action - Export button.
- You can choose to export to PDF or XLSX.
- You can find out how to add Products to the Offer / Order in the Adding Products help.