You can easily synchronize your CRM Calendar with your Google Calendar. The synchronization is two-way, that means:
- activities can be modified not only in the RAYNET CRM but also in the Google calendar.
- you can create activities in Google calendar, and you can relate them to selected contacts or business deals.
Watch our short video and see how the synchronization works. If you prefer a written tutorial, continue below.
- Click on your picture in the upper right corner.
- Click the Google Calendar option in the right menu.
- Click the Synchronize button to activate synchronization.
- If you have more than one Google account, select the one which you want to synchronize with the CRM.
- Confirm the synchronization request by clicking the Accept button.
- A dialogue window will inform you about successful synchronization.
- When you synchronize for the first time, the data transfer from the CRM to Google calendar can take longer (depending on the number of activities being synchronized).
- Google Calendar Update can be done by clicking the CTRL + R key combination.
- In case you wish to cancel synchronization, click the Disable synchronization option.
► Learn more about how to sync your activities in the Google calendar and CRM calendar HERE.