For each product, you can record the cost of its acquisition in the CRM.
- After adding a product to the Deal, the cost item of the product will be automatically displayed, and the final price of the Deal will be lower by this cost.
- In the product detail, record the cost item in the Cost field.
- After adding a product to the Business Deal, the cost of the product is automatically deducted from the final price.
You can adjust the cost of the product for each business deal separately. Just click on the three dots at the end of each line.
- Edit the cost item and confirm the changes by clicking the Set button.
- The adjusted item is automatically reflected in the value of the entire business deal.