Does your business have more revenue streams, then these revenue streams can be tracked by Type of Trade, each trade type has its own stages of progress.
With the Type of trade, you can register more types of revenue streams or business activities. For each activity, you can define which stage of progress it is at.
- For example: If you do both service and sales, this way of recording is an ideal. Each of these activities have different phases in the business cycle, and thanks to this function you can assign them to individual Types of Trade and define specific stages.
How to activate the module and create the first type of trade?
- Activate the module from Settings> Extensions> More trade types register.
- Select Add.
- Create your first Trade Type (from the types of Business activities you already use) such as Car Sales and select Activate.
Create a second type of business
- Click Add.
- And name the second type of shop that you deal with, for example, car warranty service.
- And use the Add button to select the Stages that correspond to this type of trade.
Remove the Trade Type
If you no longer want to use Trade Types, click again on Settings> Extensions> click on the coloured cubes in the Multi-Store Store Records tile.
You can deactivate the module via the Remove button. If you use more than one trade type, convert all trade types to one trade type that you want to use. Only then the module can be removed.
You can then find the trade types across the entire CRM and can filter them by:
- business notice board
- in analysis
- list views
- mobile application
- notice board
It is also in the API documentation.
Also you can set each user in your user profile to Default Store Type.