Your clients can be interconnected in various ways. You register the parent-subsidiary relationship or any other relationship in RAYNET CRM using an optional extension.
- To turn on an extension via your name in the upper right corner of the screen ► Settings ► Extensions ► Links between records ► Evidence of client relationships: parent and subsidiary or free link ► Activate.
- Confirm the addition of the new panel with the Add button.
- A new Link to other clients panel will be added to the client detail. To create a new link, click the Link to another client button.
- Select the connection.
- Select the client with which you want to set up the connection, or write any info in the note and confirm with the Save button.
- You can easily click between connected clients.
- Thanks to this connection, you can also monitor sales for a whole group of clients. In the list view of clients, you will find the column Sold in a group (using the small green plus at the end of the table, you can add another column Negotiated in a group = the sum of all negotiated business deals).
- You will also find the same information in the details of any of the connected clients.