In all list views (list of Clients, Contact Persons, Leads, etc.) you can use the Bulk Change function. With this change, you can edit the owner, category or add / remove labels and much more in CRM at once.
Columns that can be edited with a bulk edit turn green when you click the Bulk Change button.
You can edit up to 200 items at a time (this is the maximum number of records displayed per page; the number is set in the lower right corner of the page).
How to do it?
Now we'll show you how to add new labels to clients and then remove them.
- Open Address Book ► Clients and first add a Labels column via a small plus at the end of the table.
- If you have already added it, click the Bulk change button ► Bulk change fields.
- In the Labels column, drag to select the records for which you want to make a change (the color of the box darkens for the selected records).
- Type a name for the new label, or select an existing label and click the Add button. This step will ensure that the changes take effect after saving. You can add more than one label at a time. Just type their name repeatedly in the field and confirm with the Add button.
- Finally, confirm that you want to add this label to the records via the Save Changes button.
- Entries that have been modified are marked with a check mark.
- If you want to remove labels in bulk, you will do the same. Mark the records for which you want to give away the label. In the bulk edit window, click the name of the label you will be removing.
- Finally, confirm the removal of the label with the Save changes button.
- To turn off Bulk Change, click the Bulk Change button again.