If you have already synchronized your CRM calendar with Google, you will see a new item in your Google Calendar ► RAYNET CRM. More about this synchronization HERE.
Activities that are already registered in your CRM calendar will start to appear in your Google calendar. You can transfer up to 1000 activities. Activities will be transferred from the Monday of the week you turned on the synchronization to a maximum of 6 months.
It may take some time for all activities to be transferred if you turn on the synchronization for the first time (depending on the amount of activity to sync). You can update the Google calendar by pressing TRL + R or press just F5.
How to Get Your Activities from Google Calendar to Your CRM Calendar
- To transfer the activity created in the Google Calendar to the RAYNET calendar, it is necessary to select the RAYNET CRM calendar when creating the activity.
- You can link the activity created in Google Calendar to a contact registered in the CRM. Type the e-mail address or phone number of the contact between dashes, for example, -email@example.com- or -555 555-1234- into the title of the activity.
- In the CRM, the activity will be registered to the contact with the connected e-mail address. On the other hand, the activity will appear as private in the CRM calendar if you don´t add a link (e-mail address) to the contact.
- You can also link your activity to a Deal, Quotes, or other CRM records. E.g., when creating an activity, enter a business case code to the activity name between dashes, such as -D-19-029-.
- Every activity you add in Google Calendar is created as an Event in the CRM calendar. However, you can easily change it. Put the type of activity to the title between the dashes:
Phone call: -phonecall-
Transfer Already Created Activities from Google Calendar
What about activities already created in Google Calendar? Will they be automatically transferred to RAYNET?
Activities are transferred from Google Calendar to the CRM calendar when they are created in the Google: RAYNET CRM calendar. Copy the activities you want to transfer to the RAYNET CRM calendar. We recommend that you transfer only the most important activities. You can do this directly in the activity detail via the More actions ► Copy to RAYNET CRM.