Leads are contacts that you know nothing much about (we wrote a special article focused on leads). Lead stage is the first sales stage so the number of Leads in your database might be bigger. That is why you should use the mass import of Leads.
The import can be done only by the Administrator using the Import template. You can import up to 1000 records within one template. Let´s see how it works:
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the XLSX Data Import from the left menu.
- Download the import template and fill it according to the manual, which can be found within the template. Each cell can contain text (value) with a maximum length of 255 characters.
- Upload the completed template back to the CRM.
- A validation form with possible errors will appear after the upload. Click on the button to see a list of errors and see what kind of error it is and on which line is located.
- The error is on the 20th row in the import template.
- Correct the error, save the file, and upload it to the CRM again. Then click on the "Run Import" button. If the file contains errors and yet you click "Run Import" then only those data which are free of errors will be imported.