If you want to add more clients at once in the CRM, use the import template. The import template serves to transfer the address book data (Contact and Account) into the RAYNET Cloud CRM. The data import can only be done by a user with an Administrator role.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the XLSX Import Accounts option in the "Other" section and choose one of the templates for Account and Contact Import.
- Download the import template and fill it in following the instructions in the template.
- After uploading the completed template, a review of the uploaded data and possibly the number of mistakes will appear.
- Click on the "Show List of Errors" to see the list of mistakes and their location (row number) in the file.
- Correct the mistakes in the import template, save the file and upload the file to the CRM again.
If there are no mistakes in the import file, click the Run Import button.
In case there are still some mistakes left in the file and you still click the Run Import button, only the data without mistakes will be imported to the CRM.
You can import up to 5,000 accounts.
Deleting the import
If you want to delete the whole import, you can easily do it with one click.
- Go to Settings ► XLSX Data Import ► Delete the import.
- Now choose the type of the record you want to delete (Accounts and Contacts, Leads, Products) and the name of the tag. Tag is automatically added to the imported records, and it includes the number and date of the import.
Custom fields import
If you have already created some custom fields in the Account or Contact detail, you can also import data to these fields via the import template. Importing data to these fields is possible only when you import new records.
- Firstly, create the custom field and then download the template. You should see the custom fields as a column.