Do you want to edit more records at once? With Mass edit function you can change up to 200 records.
You can use the Mass edit function in the Contacts (Accounts, Contacts, Leads), Activities, and Business deals. You can edit parameters like owner, category, or tags at the same time. Let´s see how it works.
- Open Accounts from your Address book in the upper right corner and click Mass edit.
- Columns that can be edited are highlighted.
- Drag the cursor to select records that you wish to edit (the field color will change for selected records). If you want to select more records that are separate from each other, hold the CTRL-key and click the left mouse button.
- Select a new item and save all changes.
- Records that have been changed are marked with a tick.
- Finish the mass edit by clicking the Mass edit button again.
You can mass edit records displayed on one page. You can edit a maximum of 200 records at once.