Price Lists in Raynet allow you to keep Products in groups. There can be various reasons for creating Price Lists, the most common being:
- creating Price Lists for other currencies,
- creating Price Lists for certain groups of account (VIP, partners...),
- creating Price Lists for discount purposes,
In this article, we will explain how to add Products to Price Lists. We will show you three different methods.
Adding products via price list detailed card
The most common way of adding a Product to a Price List is via the Price List detailed card. You simply create a Price List and select the Products to add to it. Open the Price List detailed card » and click on Add Products.
Adding products via product detailed card
You can also do it the other way around and add a Product to the Price List from the Product detailed card. To add an existing Product, click on the Add to Price List button.
Then select a specific Price List » click on Select and Close.
After selecting the Price List, you are able to edit the Product price.
Adding products via import template
The last way to add Products to a Price List is with an import template. Read more about importing Products here.
1. First create a Price List.
2. Go to Settings » XLSX Data Import » Product Import » Download the import template.
3. Within the template, find the column with the relevant Price List. Add a Product to the Price List by defining the price in the column.
4. Save the template and upload it back to Raynet.
How to tell if a product is included in a price list
If you want to make sure you have added the Product to the Price List correctly, just take a look at the Product detailed card. There will be a list of all Price Lists that contain the Product.