The Execution history shows you a list of all automations that have taken place. You can find this section by clicking your name ( in the top right corner of the screen) » Automations » Execution history.
Just like in the Automation overview, you can search for an automation by its name. Additionally, there are the following quick filters available:
- Started- the date on which the automation was launched
- Status - Completed, Completed (partially), Completed (stopped before the 1st action), Ended with error (some actions took place), Ended with error
- Automations - here you can search by automation name, the automations are also grouped into Active and Inactive
- Initiator - the user who triggered the automation with a certain action
- Record type - automations related to e.g., Account, Contact, etc.
- Included in plan - automations which reduced the number of runs according to the selected plan
At the beginning of each row in the list, there is an arrow that can be used to show a detailed overview of the executed actions and conditions and whether the action ended successfully or with an error.