The test is used for a one-time check of the automation process. After the test is executed, the results are recorded in the so-called automation log for each of the defined steps.
- Green means a successful automation run
- Red indicates that the test ended with an error in one of the steps
- Gray indicates a partial execution of the test.
It is recommended to perform this test before launching the actual automation. The test will check if the automation is set up correctly.
an automation can be activated in two ways:
- In the automation editor in the upper right corner via the Automation is disabled/enabled button.
- In the Automation overview, on each automation row.