You can easily filter activities in the Calender by Owner (it is possible to select more than one), Activity type, and Category. Save these set filters for future use if needed.
Find the Filters tab next to the Calender, see image below.
How filtering works
In the Calendar, you can for example use filters to only see Meetings that fall into the "In-person meetings" category and are owned by users from the sales team.
1. First, select the users that are part of this team, in our case the sales team – Mark Ray and Tiffany Booth.
2. Then select the activity type, e.g., Meeting.
3. The last thing to specify is the Category of the filtered activities, e.g., "In-person meeting".
4. Once you have specified all the necessary criteria, only activities that match the filters you have set will be visible in the Calendar.
5. If you use a filter frequently, we recommend saving it. Click the Save Filter button and name the filter.
6. Saved filters can then be found in the My filters drop-down.
Hiding completed activities
The Filters tab also contains a toggle button which lets you hide already completed activities. This is useful if, for example, you have multiple activities planned for each day and prefer to see only those you have not completed yet.