RAYNET is a "software as a service" provider of the product RAYNET CRM, which we offer in the form of 3 different interfaces. Certain conditions need to be met in order for these interfaces to work properly for you – the end user. We call these conditions technical requirements. These are the hardware, software, and internet connectivity parameters for these interfaces:
I. Desktop Web Application
This is the part of RAYNET CRM that runs on your desktop or laptop in a web browser. If your web browser works properly, is updated and uncorrupted (e.g., by viruses or malicious extensions/add-ons), the desktop version of RAYNET CRM will also work properly.
- Minimum screen resolution (in terms of pixels displayed): Width 1280 pixels and height 768 pixels.
- macOS, Windows or Linux operating system in the official supported versions from their respective manufacturers.
- Web browser: Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox, Opera in one of the two most recent versions. We want your web browsers to be up-to-date so that you are protected as much as possible against potential cyber-attacks. In general, the following rule applies: the older the browser, in the sense of not being updated, the easier it is for attackers to breach it.
- Stable internet connection at a standard speed (and higher): 16 Mbps download, 8 Mbps upload.
II. Mobile Version
You use this interface on your mobile device (cell phone, tablet) and have installed it either from Google Play or from the App Store.
- Minimum hardware requirements:
- 4GB RAM, 4-core (quad-core) processor, 100 MB free storage,
- Resolution minimum approx. 1400 x 800
- Operating system iOS 12 (and higher) or Android 7 (and higher) and their central online app stores, the App Store (for iOS) and Google Play (for Android).
- Stable internet connection with minimum speed equivalent to the 3G technical standards, however, 4G and higher is recommended.
- If the device is connected via Wi-Fi, the speed required is 16 Mbps download, 8 Mbps upload.
III. API Connector
The API Connector is an interface for connecting or linking RAYNET CRM to other systems, applications or services. It is a software interface that allows programmers to create applications (integration services) that can communicate with us in the REST API standard. Detailed instructions on how to use the API can be found at https://app.raynetcrm.com/api/doc/
- The integration service must communicate with our API Connector using the HTTPS protocol, specifically TLSv1.2 and higher, with respect to REST principles.
- The integration service must be connected to the internet.
- We limit the number of API requests per day (see applicable Terms of Service).